Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Week 6 - 5K Training - Day 1!

My sister and I headed to the gym again with the boys this morning. They played nicely in the play room while my sister and I worked out.

Today I walked for 5 minutes (ran for 5 minutes, walked for 3 minutes, ran for 8 minutes, walked for 3 minutes) for 45 minutes!

It actually seemed more difficult that running for 20 minutes straight. But I did it! I feel pretty good about today. We also got a pass to bring everyone back on Friday for some swimming fun. I really do like this gym!

3 comments:

Da Doo Run Run said...

I totally agree that sometimes days that seem easier on paper feel harder than the "hard" ones. Soon you will hit the point of no walking! But you have it in the bag with your workouts being longer than 20 minutes.

HappyBlogChick said...

Good job on the run! Don't you love the feeling of accomplishment once you get through a hard run?

HappyBlogChick said...

Good morning! You have been tagged. Check out my post from today for details.