Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Meme Fun!

Happy Blogger Chick has tagged me for a meme!

The meme asks me to write my six word memoir.

After thinking all day, this is what I have come up with:

She is her own person after-all.

I was born a people pleaser. And in my heart of hearts I am still a people pleaser. I used to think that doing things to make others happy was my calling. However, that does not always lead to my own happiness. Yes, I still take care of my family and friends. But I am starting to take care of myself too.

This whole running thing is a prime example. I have always known that I have it in me to be a runner. Listening to other people has made me stop in the past. But I feel SO good that I have accomplished what I have accomplished so far, as modest as my accomplishments may be.

I am having fun! And I am planning to do more things like this!

I am tagging the following people:

Danielle from Run Dani Run, Natalie from Bye Bye Fat Mom, and Aaron from Aaron Runs Again.

:) DLNY

1 comment:

Snoopyfan said...

and what a beautiful person you are, I am proud to call you friend....