Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 4 - 5K Training - Day 2 - take 2!

Well last week was a bit of a bust for me as far as running goes. But what can you do?

This is a new week and I am back on track!

This is Spring Break week for us, so I took all three kids to the gym this morning and they were really, really good! We got there around 10:00. I got my run in: walk 5 minutes, (run 3 minutes/walk 1.5 minutes; run 5 minutes/walk 2.5 minutes) twice. Who hoo! It seemed even easier than last Monday when I did this the first time. I am going to do this work out one more time on Wednesday and then on Friday, I am going to go to the next week's workout.

After running, I took the kids to the indoor pool at the gym and they had so much fun. I probably let us stay there a bit too long because we didn't get to eat lunch until 1:30. They are now all napping. Swimming wears them out - so we all got exercise today!

Happy Running!

2 comments:

Da Doo Run Run said...

Awesome! Glad you are back on track. I know how much it stinks when kid illness sidelines your plans, running or otherwise. With you doing all those other workouts for twice as long as was called for (45 minutes instead of just 20) I think you will sail through the next couple of weeks.

HappyBlogChick said...

Yay for you getting back on track. It sounds like it went really well ... week 5 will be here before you know it!