Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Friday, March 28, 2008

Fitness On Friday: It was not a fluke! I ran the whole 5K again!


Woo hoo! Wednesday was not a fluke! I ran the entire 5K again this morning. I felt good the whole way through.

I want to thank people for their words of caution, but I really do not think I am moving too fast with this. All along, I have been working out for 45 minutes plus a 5 minute cool down.

I feel like I am looking down the barrel of a shot gun with my first 5K only 2 weeks away. I am going to run outside next week Thursday. If it is a lot harder than the treadmill, all of the rest of my runs will be outside until the race.

16 days until my first 5K!!

4 comments:

HappyBlogChick said...

Looking down the barrel of a shotgun! Gosh, you make it sound so FUN. :-\

Glad it's going well for you, despite the non-fun sounding nature of the shotgun you're looking at!

sauchagirl said...

That's fantastic that you're up to that much running. The 5K should be a breeze by the time you get to it!

Aaron Cunningham said...

Good for you. If you're listening to your body and not afaraid of the shotgun, you're doing what you ned to do.

I think it's great though. It's nice to know that you aren't going to die on the course, isn't it.

Natalie said...

Sorry I'm late on checking this out. I was out of town.

Yay! Good job! You're going to do great when the 5k comes around.