Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

New Year, new goals.  I have been back into running for about a month and a half, although I am sure I lost some ground with the kids home for Christmas break.  I was at week four of the C25K program.  My goal is to never have to start over with this program again and actually keep up with my running.

I have added a little ticker at the top of the blog.  I am going to exercise for 300 hours this year.  That does not seem too bad considering I ususally spend 1.5 hours at the gym each visit. I may add steps too.

I am also going to add a weight loss ticker. 50 pounds is a good goal for me.  Honestly I would feel a lot better even losing 10-20.

The kids are at home for two more days.  I will head back to the gym on Thursday and Friday.  :)

Vision:  Liking myself in pictures again.

Weight goal:  -50 pounds    Weight loss:  0 pounds

No comments: