Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

-3 pounds the first week

The first week of this is done.  I have lost three pounds and quite honestly I didn't do very much to ensure success outside of having a great workout on Monday.  I am committed to being more on top of planning meals this week.  The weekend killed me so I am going to plan on Friday morning what I will eat on Saturday and Sunday.  Three pounds is three pounds but it could have been better.

I got my hair cut yesterday instead of going to the gym, thus the low steps number.  Definitely feel crappy.  I'm pretty sure it is allergies. 

Pounds lost: 3

Goal: lose 50

Pounds to go: 47

Miles walked/run: 7 

Steps Wednesday: 13942  for a total of  197526.

No comments: