Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 2 of the D Word

Today is day two of the dreaded D word: diet.  I am somewhat of an analytical person and prone to beating dead horses so I am am not going to wax poetic about lifestyle change and all of that.  Making change is a day-by-day every day, choice-by-choice every-choice-matters type of thing.  To be successful, you have to simply pay attention and be persistant.  Yesterday was good - down 2 pounds, and yep I know that it is just water weight but it still makes me happy so don't remind me.  I'm not doing anything fancy - just journaling what I eat, making better decisions, and running when I can.  The kids are back in school this week.  I was able to walk around the upstairs track while Princess had basketball last night for an hour.  Yippee! 

Goal: lose 50                     Pounds to go: 48

Hours worked out:  1     Miles walked/run: 4 

Steps Stepped:  25664

No comments: