Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OK Tuesday: 20419 Steps

I didn't make it to the gym on Tuesday but I still got over 20,000 steps.  Tuesday is my day to volunteer at the school.  Duke had preschool at 9:30.  I dropped him off we celebrated his birthday at preschool.  My big three year old was so proud to be the one blowing out the candles!  I had lunch with Knight at 11:15.  I hung around the school until noon when I went in to take the Knight's class pictures.  Then I helped at the computer lab.  I have definitely caught a cold.  Ugh.  I get my hair cut today at the gym so that bites into my working out time.  I also want to have lunch with Prince and Princess at school today.

Pounds lost: 3

Goal: lose 50

Pounds to go: 47

Miles walked/run: 7 

No comments: