Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Race Day Pictures!







I tell you, it is hard to start something and complete it on the same day anymore! Here are the pictures from my big race day!

<==Here I am running hard at the end of the race. I really wanted to get to that finish line!







<==Here is MomOf2Boys with me, Princess, and Prince. DadOf3 took the picture while holding my little Knight.





<==My sister and my parents sent me flowers for the big race!








<==My pretty flowers with a picture of those who sent them!

7 comments:

Aaron Cunningham said...

Ummmm.... It could be me, but I don't see any pictures. :)

Aaron Cunningham said...

Much better. :)

Nice flowers, well deserved...

Congrats again!

Da Doo Run Run said...

You should really be proud of your accomplishment! Woohoo! I am worried about my cold derailing me on race day, but I hope I'll be able to push through it.

HappyBlogChick said...

Yaaaaaaaaay!

I hope I remember to bring my camera tomorrow ...

Gretchen said...

Congrats! It's always a great feeling to finish what you've been working on for so long.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! This is so awesome. I love all the photos, especially the action shots. Incredible!

Anonymous said...

So Proud of you Danilou!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!