Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Monday, April 7, 2008

Outside Sunday Run - better than Saturday!

I ran outside again yesterday.

Considering it was my second day in a row running and it was outside again, I feel pretty good about it. The whole family went to my 6 1/2 year old daughter's school. DadOf3 watched the kids while I ran around the 1/3 mile track 10 times. I stopped a couple of times, once for mommy duty when my 4 1/2 year old got a skinned knee. I felt much better about it and came to the realization that we live in a very hilly neighborhood. I think that was part of the reason Saturday was so hard - the hills.

6 days until my 5K!

3 comments:

sauchagirl said...

Awesome! Sounds like you are doing great!

Da Doo Run Run said...

Yup, the hills will do that to you. Glad you feel better about it!

Aaron Cunningham said...

I modified my route a month into Couch To 5K to a flatter street, because the hills were killing me. I probably need to start running them again. :)

Great work. Hope the skinned knee is nealing nicely.