Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Friday, February 29, 2008

Week 3 - 5K Training - Day 3!

The boys and I hit the gym again this morning. I love weeks when I can work out on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

GOAL: Next week go Monday, Wednesday, Thursday (I cannot go Friday because I have my MOPS meeting), and run at home on Saturday. :)

Today's workout was the same as Monday and Wednesday:

Walk for 5 minutes
(Run for 1.5 minutes/Walk for 1.5 Minutes and Run for 3 minutes/Walk for 3 Minutes) repeat for 45 minutes. Then I hit the weights and used 5 machines. I will add more as I watch people and learn how to use them. I usually do 3 sets of 15 reps each.

I really wanted to go today. I am actually looking forward to next week and stepping it up a notch.

Check back on Monday to see how I feel then. Ha!

1 comment:

HappyBlogChick said...

GOOD JOB!

You're going to rock week 4.