Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

C25K Week 1, Day 2, (Post Baby)

I made it to the gym with all four kids. Luckily they all like going into the childcare area and had a fun time.

I ran/walked Week 1 of C25K, and then I continued walking at an incline until I had gone 3.5 miles. I am still running at 6 miles per hour which floors me. Maybe the next time I do this thing I can get even faster. Although my goal is not to be the fastest runner. At this point I am just happy to get some time to myself to workout.

I took the 4 kids swimming at the gym after I worked out. All by myself. And it actually went OK. My little Knight (4) wears a life jacket at all times. Princess and Prince are pretty good swimmers although I keep a pretty close eye on the Prince. He is a little on the over-confident side. Princess can touch pretty much around the entire pool. I held little Duke the entire time while keeping an eye on all of the kids. He was so cute in his swim shirt, but I forgot my camera. Next time!

We are going back for Day 3 tomorrow, but without the swimming. We are taking the boat out tomorrow late afternoon and I don't want the kids to get too much sun.

1 comment:

Aaron Cunningham said...

Run for time, not distance, and you're guaranteed to get your time in. :) Then you're not being 'punished' for going faster.