Counting to 300 Hours of Exercise in 2012!!

Steps in 2012 (Goal: 5,490,000)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Monday Workout!

On Monday the boys and I hit the gym. I ran for 45 minutes and the boys played happily in the playroom. I was not able to go on Wednesday. The boys were invited over to a friend's house to play. It was a rainy day and the boys were having so much fun that I didn't have the heart to make them leave in time for me to get to the gym. We will go again on Friday. Yippee! I am back on Track!

I am so looking forward to this summer. Last summer we didn't have the gym or the pool but this summer we do. I am planning to spend 4-5 days a week at the gym. I may take a Bible study on Wednesdays so that would make 4 days a week more realistic. It is so important to create challenging but obtainable goals.

Happy Running!!

2 comments:

Aaron Cunningham said...

Welcome back to the gym. :) Keeping the kiddos having fun is probably a pretty good excuse for not going to the gym. :)

Between the gym and the pool, you may end up doing some sprint triathlons. :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the GREAT work Danilou!!!! We are so proud of you!! Glad the pool will be open such nice long hours over the summer!! That will make your life MUCH easier with all three kiddos to deal with!! :)